Monday, February 11, 2008

Peas Please!

I am so pretty in pink!
I am not so sure about his one mom....what is this green stuff???
Here are my two owies on my legs...but I am still smiling!


Well...I am not sure that this was as much of a success as the rice was, but it was an experience none the less...I tried my hand at pureeing and it was really fun! Hopefully I can continue on the path to puree perfection!

We also went to the Dr. today and he told us how wonderfuly perfect she was...but we already knew that. She was in the 75th percentile for length and head circumfrence and 10th percentile for weight, weighing in at a whopping 13 pounds 3 ounces. I would take that tall and skinny! She did have to get 2 shots, but that is all until she is 1 year! Yea!! Mommy is glad about that! So here is a picture of her smiliing through the 2 owies...and one of her dress that we got her 6 month picture in...oh yea! She reached 1/2 a year on Saturday! How could I have forgotten that?! Sorry the video is sideways.. I did it on my camera and had it turned...we will learn from this one, but it is still cute! She shakes like she doesn't know what hit her!


2 comments:

Kerry said...

cute pics...I think the pea taste was a little shocking! Cute video!

Jessie said...

She is loving those peas, so cute! I can't wait until Ava is doing that!