Well...since we have been stuck in Little Rock for the last week, here are some of Payton's adventures while we were here.....
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Making LR worth our while...
I went to the Dr. on Monday and he said that I did have a fracture of my C4 vertebrae...which means I am in a neck brace for 4 weeks and can't drive or lift my daughter....so that is no fun! But I will suck it up and take it if it means that I will get better.
Well...since we have been stuck in Little Rock for the last week, here are some of Payton's adventures while we were here.....
Playing bubbles with Daddy on Granjann's back deck...
Getting into a little trouble in the flower pots...she loved how the dirt felt so we just let her go at it....
On Tuesday we went and spent the afternoon at Brian's parents, Payton got to swim in the pool with Granna Sue...she is such a water baby! I can't wait to be able to get back in the water with her...
Well...since we have been stuck in Little Rock for the last week, here are some of Payton's adventures while we were here.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment