Are those not piercing! Yesterday when Payton woke up we went outside to play...I had been thinking that I hadn't gotten any good pictures of her latley...she is moving so fast these days, that we have been so busy playing! I see all these beautiful pics on everyone elses blogs and thought...it was time for mine. I love you sweet girl!
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
you my..blue eye girl
Are those not piercing! Yesterday when Payton woke up we went outside to play...I had been thinking that I hadn't gotten any good pictures of her latley...she is moving so fast these days, that we have been so busy playing! I see all these beautiful pics on everyone elses blogs and thought...it was time for mine. I love you sweet girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Love those eyes! Are you guys going to the game Sat? We are going to take Hadleigh to this one.
I just got your comment. I didn't end up going to the game b/c of the rain. Too bad it wasn't a 3pm game since it's beautiful now! We tailgate in the Pit (lot 44). Maybe we'll catch you at the next one!
Pretty girl!
Post a Comment