Monday, December 1, 2008

Our little miestro and Princess!







OK...so it has been an eternity, I am going to try and catch up on some blogging...I always hate it when I go to other blogs and they haven't changed their posts...well...sorry that was me! I hope to keep you more up to date from now on!

We also went to Andie Kate's 4th Birthday Party...I am not sure if you can tell it's a princess party or not :) There were so many sleeping beauty's there and it was precious! We stayed all of about 15 minutes because Payton proceeded to have a major accident which I will not go into detail about, but now the sweet tinkerbell dress is all clean and we are going to have our own private party now that she is feeling better. She had the stomach bug a couple of weeks ago, and I was already scheduled to work that day and Brian had a conference call, and so he put her in front of the TV...which is a treat, not a sly babysitting attempt...and she conked out! Sweet baby was so tired!

1 comment:

Lydia said...

Sweet Pictures. She is getting so big. We need to schedule a "playdate" soon. :)