Thursday, March 5, 2009

Backyardigans surprise!

Well, as some of you know, my daughter is really into the Backyardigans...They are so funny and some of the song and dance moves are really catchy..even for me! Payton doesn't watch much TV, (she would if she could) but this is a daily treat when we get up from her nap. I went to the Rhea Lana's resale event the other night and grabbed these bath toys as soon as I saw them. I knew P would go crazy when she saw them. So, I took them home to show Brian, and he decided that he wanted to be the good guy and be the one to give them to her! I let him have that joy, and this video is after she saw them. I used the real video camera for the unveiling of "Uniqua", and so this is just the after excitement. So fun to be a parent!

1 comment:

Kerry said...

That is really cute! ok, does Brian have a hole in his armpit? :)