Payton loves looking at herself in the mirror...and if you notice the shoes..I don't think an hour goes by when she doesn't say, "off off" and point to my shoes. I take them off and she promptly puts them on!
Making some rice krispies...I had a meeting for work, and had such a good helper in the kitchen!
ok...well we have discovered gum. I didn't give it to her, I guess she is just really observant. On Friday before we left to go out of town, I was loading the car, and she wanted to "drive" so I let her. Well...she locked herself in the car and ate almost my whole pack of gum! Thank goodness Daddy got home with the spare keys!
In Springdale, they have summer kid movies for 2 bucks! So this week we went and Payton loved it! She sat so good in her chair, and the popcorn helped keep here there...There were lots of lots of our friends there too!
No comments:
Post a Comment